Monday, March 30, 2009

'Because it's...DATE...NIGHT!'

So every Friday night Andy starts singing this phrase as he goes around the house:) He uses his 'rocker' voice, and usually accompanies it with a dance or too;) It totally rocks, and we get excited about the night ahead. Lately our date nights have included a little cute bald girl, but this time we left her fast asleep with a baby-sitter. We went to DL and rode this ride:

It was really cool, I'd never been on it before! Later on, Andy and I found ourselves laughing at eachother as we stood in line for ice-cream.......it was only 10pm, but we were fighting off those "tired yawns" that you get when you're like 75 years old! It was still a blast to be alone...together.

And who's excited for this weekend?? WE ARE. Conference will be wonderful as usual, and Mom Iverson and Carrie will be here to play with us! Wahooo!

8 comments:

Brett and Marianne said...

I am so excited, too! Yeah!

Jordan Frazier said...

Thats so fun that your mom and sister are coming! Have a fun weekend with them! We need to talk soon...i will call you!!!!

Andrea said...

Date nights are the best when the kids are already asleep. Then there are definitely no worries! How fun! Happy birthday to Andy a little late too!

Liz said...

This ride is why we aren't going to Disneyland this year. If I have to pay money for the kids to get in, I'm not waiting an hour for baby swap. Glad you had a great date.

Leah said...

I love that ride! It is so relaxing and fun! Hope you are enjoying spring there, it hasn't arrived in Logan yet.

Anonymous said...

That's Brandon's favorite ride. Don't forget, me & my boys are coming out June 4...it would be great to meet up :)

Addie May said...

That's so fun that you guys had that fun date! Also fun that your mom and Carrie will be there, I bet you can't wait! have fun!

Lisa said...

Hi Nicole! I saw your blog off of Addies. How fun to see what you guys are up to. It looks like you are living in paradise. I'm ready for some of that sunshine! Cute little girl! Daron and I have a blog it's daronandlisa@blogspot.com We aren't very good at updating it but it's fun. Hope all is well!!