Saturday, March 14, 2009

Here's some other picts. that we want to include:
Maren wearing a wacky headband...hahha!

This is what the food @ Kono's looks like....mmmmmmm!

These plants are all over here, they're beautiful.

Here's a pict. @ SDMC, by our soccer field. Everything looks the same. I got to introduce my coach to Andy and the Halls. It was really awesome to be there again. Thanks to the Halls for humoring me..

Barb and Mark. After Andy and I dropped them off last night at the airport, we were soooo sad:( There is nothing like having Mom and Dad around to just hang out with, to talk about memories with, and to just feel 'at home' with. And it's 1,000 times more fun, too, when you have a grandbaby to show them all her cute tricks also.

Thanks so much for coming, we love you!

2 comments:

Trent and Steph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trent and Steph said...

I love maren in the wacky headband. So cute!