On Friday, Maren and I played with our friend Nicole and her son Jack at Disneyland. Nicole and I met @ Disneyland actually, in January! She's very talented w\ photography and took these. It was really crowded that day, so we met some characters:) Maren, meet Tigger and Pooh Bear.
She was really cute with them, she is loving stuffed animals right now, and I think these were just big stuffed animals to her!
Maren's other new trick-expressions. She will do this face and make a "oooooooooooooohh, oooooooohh" sound. Andy and I can't quite figure out why though:)We had a good weekend. The title of today's post kind of sums it up-that even though life is good in general, there are spots that can be hard...but they make the good things that much better. Have a great week everyone!


6 comments:
Nicole!! Thanks for writing on my blog!! :) You have the cutest little family!! Maren is soooo cute!! She looks alot like you!! Me and Ryan's business is wedding canopies. We made one for our wedding and decided to turn it into a business. It's kinda fun!! :) If ya know anyone getting married soon, send them my way!!:) We need to get together!! Call me sometime if your ever in K-town!! Love you!
How fun!!! I LOVE that picture of you are Maren...you are TAN. i am jealous. hehehheh!!!!!
Those are great pictures! I'm jealous of the tan too! It's been SNOWING ALL DAY! AHHHHH! I think I might go crazy, or convince James to take a quick trip to Vegas or somewhere warm. We're going to be in Oceanside from June 29-July 3. We need to figure out how to get together!
Is that my little Maren??? She looks so big! I think I say that every time I comment! I really hope she performs when I get there and does her "oooooh, ooooh" sound for me. Maybe I can bribe her with some ice cream or something...
How fun!! I have kept trying to talk Alec into going down to go to Disneyland, but it has not worked yet!:)
You looked great! Your little girly is just to cute too!!
What a cute little baby you have. I love her little squishy face.
Post a Comment