Monday, April 27, 2009

Man Hobby

Nicole has been doing amazing lately. She has taken up painting and is quite good at it. I have decided that I need a man hobby. Not something all woman-y like scrapbooking, something manly. I started looking at doing woodworking, but we don't really have the budget for the tools I would need to make a good project. I would love to do something that is fairly inexpensive and doesn't necessarily require a group (since it is hard to get time for all the guys that I know to all break away from the family at the same time). Any suggestions?

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I would suggest building model airplanes. My dad does it and LOVES it. You can learn how to fly them too on a computer game thats pretty accurate.

Anonymous said...

Love the new title!!

Andy, you could always sit on the couch with the remote...that's alot of men's hobbies!! ha ha, not my hubby though, he's not a couch potato. Brandon also has a friend who loves to fly remote control airplanes & loves it. I guess I'm the wrong person to suggest since I'm not a man...

Brett and Marianne said...

Running races! HaHa!

Unknown said...

Buy a cheap table saw and jig saw and get some old lumber foorm an old barn etc.and make picture frames or what not shelves. Let you mind run wild with ideas.