Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Anniversary Andy

I honestly never knew that being married would be so fun and wonderful. (Of course it's really hard and challenging too-but those times get out-weighted by the good stuff). I actually don't know what I imagined, but I never imagined this. Thanks for the best 2 years of my life A! I can't wait to see what's in store for the next 2, 20 and ga-zillion years!
Salt Lake City temple.
Honeymoon(above and below)
Last weekend @ our Stake anniversary celebration.

Saturday, out on the grass.

7 comments:

Bethany said...

Such a great couple and a beautiful family. I miss your face, Nikki.

Ashley said...

Aw, that is sweet! I love being married too! Sometimes I wish I could do the whole wedding day over again!

Heather said...

Congrats, guys!

Jordan Frazier said...

Two years!? You guys are still newly weds! I LOVE that last picture of all three of you!
Happy Anniversary!

ATP said...

Happy Anniversary!

Andrea said...

Congratulations! I didn't realize when we talked last week that the anniversary was so close! I love the painting too! It was so fun to visit today. We will have to bring more recipe's next week.

Mylissa 2 said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! It's so fun that you are married Weez, you picked a perfect match!