
Last weekend we went to an MLS game! Both Andy and I were in heaven...and Maren was probably dreaming about Heaven:) But anyways, we went with our friends, Frank and Jolene. Chivas(an LA team) happened to be playing RSL(Utah's team), so we got to see a good game. Chivas won 1-0. Above is Morales(RSL) taking a corner kick.

We had awesome 3rd row seats thanks to Frank and Jolene. All the players looked REALLY fast, and REALLY tall, and REALLY good! It's a lot more apparent in person.

Jolene and Frank. They've really helped us adjust while being here. Jolene and I run on Fridays, and Andy works with Frank. Notice the people in the background....what the!?
3 comments:
Yeah, we weren't too happy that RSL lost :(. We love going to the games though.
That's fun for you guys! Haha...i laughed at the people behind you...heheh...weird
Sweet seats! It looks like quite a few people go those games... the stadium is awesome. I still haven't been to an RSL game. That is a goal for this summer! I love the cheeseballs in the background.
Post a Comment