Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Not much..

has been going on here. We're loving the great weather, and watching Maren follow us around the house. She started crawling about 2 weeks ago, and she is EVERYWHERE! It's funny as Andy and I go from room to room, by the time she gets to where we are, we're already moving on to something else, so she turns around and tries to keep up:) One of her most FAVORITE places is here:

She'll put her head against the screen and try to go through it...haha!

When the missionaries were over last week, she started a new trick: putting her hands on her head, then pulling them down her face. It's really cute! (She might have a crush on them:) Isn't it great how new parents find every new thing adorable? :)

This little thing she does is NOT new...actually it used to be really frustrating! After we'd lay her down to sleep, she'd sit up, then stand up, then get stuck standing, and we'd go 'rescue' her and lay her back down. But as you all know, kiddos are SMART! So we stopped 'rescuing' her, and this is what position she prefers after her standing position:)

And let's just say thank you to our neighbors Jen and Dave for giving her this little stuffed puppy. She gives him hugs and LOVES to sleep by him!
Happy Wednesday.

4 comments:

Ndrhsrfamily said...

Yeah she's crawling!!! How fun! You now have a little shadow... she is so stinkin' cute. Maybe you should get her a real puppy.

Jordan Frazier said...

I bet your life just got a lot busier with her crawling! Yay for Maren!

Andrea said...

I love that picture of her sleeping on top of her little dog. She sure is growing up!

Mylissa 2 said...

I love that picture with the puppy it is so dang cute! How fun that she's crawling, I want to see! Can't wait till you come again!