Here's what we've been doing lately-not a whole lot new.
This picture is really flattering of us, I know... And although it's blurry, the sign in the background says, 'Cafe Rio'. Yup, it finally came to the state of CA. As we were pulling up, Andy told me he bets there are a lot of members of the church in there eating, and I say, no way-this is California. But sure enough, it was LDS packed:)
This picture is really flattering of us, I know... And although it's blurry, the sign in the background says, 'Cafe Rio'. Yup, it finally came to the state of CA. As we were pulling up, Andy told me he bets there are a lot of members of the church in there eating, and I say, no way-this is California. But sure enough, it was LDS packed:)
Here's innocent little Maren. She loves to play with these Dora memory cards each day. She is really starting to take off with exploring things, and soaking up knowledge. It's a blast trying to come up with activities and experiences that will stretch her mind. Kids are super smart!!
Here's Andrew and Maren swinging in the hammock. Andy got this while in Chile, and we finally put it up. Maren loves this boy, as he treats her so nicely:) He is knows how to play and let her 'win' at the things that are important to her!I'm feeling pretty great still. I'm 25 weeks, and can feel her moving and kicking a lot. Being pregnant this 2nd time is quite different than the first. Although I don't get that giddy feeling that there is a person growing in my tummy, I get more of an excited anticipation that this one will be so much fun like Maren is.
happy friday-enjoy your weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment