Sunday, December 5, 2010

Biting nails..

Yesterday my cute piano students had their recital. They did a fantastic job! I kept telling them not to be nervous, but that's really easy to say:) They had practiced so much, and had lots of support from their families! We had it at a local retirement community, and many residents sat in as well. It was fun for them to play on a white grand piano too! What a fun experience. Thanks girls!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

You are awesome! What a great idea to have it at a retirement home. Then everyone gets to enjoy! I also love the Thanksgiving pictures. The shaving cream and blocks are a great idea.

Mylissa 2 said...

Weez you are so awesome! I wish you could be my kids piano teacher!!!! It was so fun seeing.

ATP said...

It was great to see you guys! I didn't know you were teaching. That's awesome!