It is raining today in LA. Because I knew we could not stay home today, (I would have gone crazy), we ventured out in the downpour! We visited the Traveltown Museum at Griffith Park. We had a great time splashing in the puddles, touring the old cars, and being together.

This mural is by Maren. The girls were in the bath when Maren asked Lauren what she wanted her to draw. Lauren's response was 'SherriAndrew'...which she always says in one sylable. Maren proceeded to draw our friend's entire family, with a new baby(no new baby for them though).:)
This mural is by Maren. The girls were in the bath when Maren asked Lauren what she wanted her to draw. Lauren's response was 'SherriAndrew'...which she always says in one sylable. Maren proceeded to draw our friend's entire family, with a new baby(no new baby for them though).:)
I love projects like Andy, and recently bought some pre-painted wood at the Home Depot. I painted some crazy flowers\designs and there you have it. It was fun to do it on wood, and to see how much Maren and Lauren like colorful things in the house...
Since we're back to being a one car family(which is OK for now, but not forever), it occassionally opens up the driveway for a new playing space! I watched in amazement as the girls dreamed up a birthday party for their 'friends'. Notice the beds made out of placemats. This is a common scene at our house lately. It was really cute.

1 comment:
Such cute projects. I love the flowers that is so fun! I miss the cute blondies, can't wait to see them again. Of course I miss you and Andy too! Sorry I missed your call the other day. We need to Skype, I will call soon!!!!
Post a Comment