Monday, April 30, 2012

Smiles


A few photos of our recent days...swimming in the backyard,

Camping in the backyard,

Beach time while it was overcast, (Lauren is crying because I won't push her higher on this type of swing-this girl loves adventure.) 
 

and friend's soccer games on Saturday's.

Last, but definitely not least-avocado picking.

If any of you locals can come take these off our hands, we'd appreciate it:)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Barb said...

I love your blog! Thank you thank you for letting us take a peek at your lives. Did you sleep in the tent?

The Huffs said...

Hi Nicole... I found your blog through my cousin Cami... you have such cute kids.
Missy Baggaley Huff

The Huffs said...

I actually have 3 boys! I know crazy! We live in Logan right now but my husband just got a job in Bountiful so we are moving down that way in a month. My cousin is Cami Nelson Brown. Did you play for San Diego? Or did you just have an alumni get together there? I thought you played for Weber?