Most of the time, weekends are a blast. On Monday's during high school, I was already trying to make plans for the coming weekend. Who doesn't like to have fun?!

Date night this week was pretty unique! We went to some hot tubs up in the mountains. It's always refreshing to see different things\places. This place did not disappoint.
Date night this week was pretty unique! We went to some hot tubs up in the mountains. It's always refreshing to see different things\places. This place did not disappoint.
I had my alumni soccer game in San Diego. Us 3 below played in 2003. Our coach is still coaching there, and is an awesome person.
Here's a group shot of alumni(blue) and current team(white). It's was really neat because all of the alumni are still playing in leagues in their respective cities.

3 comments:
Love hearing about your adventures! Love seeing your pix! Thanks for continuing to take the time to blog. We love going along on your ride!
I agree with Barb! Keep blogging. You live such a different life than I do, and I love reading about your girls and seeing their photos. Looks like a fun weekend. - Marianne
Fun to catch up with you folks on your blog. You are always so creative, it is fun to see the ideas you have with your girls. We love you!
Post a Comment