Today, I finished up all the requirements for my grad degree. It was tough, but I am sure glad to be done. On a side note, we're moving our stuff from Logan on Saturday. If you could help, please let us know and we can get you the details. (Hopefully we can be as fast as we were on our last move, and if so, we should be done a little bit after noon.) Thanks all!
4 comments:
We are so excited for you! We can't wait to hear about all of your adventures.
Congrats on finishing your degree! But I am SAD, it means you have to leave, and take that cute baby far away. Good luck with your move!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! What a deal that is to wade through. Exciting at points, drudgery at points, just wonderful to be DONE, you wonderful nephew!
Congrats, Andy. That's a great accomplishment. Wish we could help you move everything! Hope all is well.
Post a Comment