Wednesday, October 1, 2008

SMILES

I'm thinkin about it...
Ok, maybe.....
hahha!!!
Isn't this great?? We love to make her smile. We just went to her 2 month apt. and she weighs 12.5 lbs, and is 22 1/2 inches long! The Dr. said, "Growth isn't a problem." lol!

CATCHING UP:
Last weekend, my sis-in-laws and sis and mom went to Park City for a girls sleepover. It was a blast. Maren even got to come and sit by the hot tub:) Sorry no picts, I think we were all glad to just get away and be together, we weren't thinking about camaras.

Right now, Andy is hard at work. In between working on his thesis, he has been doing repairs around my parent's home. He is repairing the railings on the walls that have been pulled off by sprinting grandkids, and kids(me) running from the boogie man downstairs. He's awesome!

Recently, my sisters on Andy's side and mother in law got to go with Hall cousins to 'Time Out For Women'. It was a neat day full of laughs and inspiring talks. It was held in Logan at USU, and it was just relaxing to be together.

Andy's thesis is DONE! He's worked so dang hard on that thing. I think it's about 154 pgs. of engineering shtuff that is extremely technical and cool. The paper is being processed through the Graduate dept. right now, and we hope to hear back soon that it is finished. What a grand acomplishment.

Hope you who read this are doing great. Let us know what you're up to, and we'd love to see you before we leave on the 13th. God bless!!




11 comments:

Jess said...

Congrats on the cute baby smiles and the THESIS! Go Andy! Maybe someday we'll grow up and be like you guys. Till then... yup. Still in Provo.

ATP said...

Oh wow! What a cute chunk! Congrats on the growing baby and on your thesis Andy!

Bethany said...

ah! Love first smiles! Yay!

Trent and Steph said...

Love the big smile. It is so darn cute.

Brett and Marianne said...

WHAT A CUTIE!!

Mylissa 2 said...

So cute, I love the smiles. Congrats Andy!

Katrina said...

She is so beautiful and I love the name Maren! Congrats! I'm bummed I never got to see you guys again before you moved. I hope all is going well!!!

Barb said...

Love the 3 pix showing smile progression! I just wish there was audio so I could hear Nicole doing what she does best to make that smile happen! So good to see you Tuesday. 'Can't wait for this weekend. Andy, you are Superman to have cranked this thesis out so fast!

Anonymous said...

What cute pics!! Her blessing dress is so beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Your baby is BEAUTIFUL! I am glad I found your blog!

About Me said...

kinda jealous that "growth isn't a problem" ... wish i had that problem. haha