Friday, February 6, 2009

Joy!

So this morning, Maren wakes up just talking, "ma-ma-ma-ma" then silence, then "ba-ba-aakkkkkkkkk!" then silence, then some more chattering\scream-talking(Carrie-you know what I mean). I love when she wakes up this way, rather than fussy or crying. It's so fun for me to listen to her from another room just saying things that I don't understand yet.

Then I go in to grab her b\c I want to see her( I get too excited to see her after nighttime) and she just goes crazy! She was laughing and giggling at everything, just shaking her head back and forth, throwing her arms in the air, kicking her legs in and out, grabbing my face, and just cheeesing it. What did she dream about last night???

I thought to myself, can life get any better? No way.

2 comments:

Ndrhsrfamily said...

So so cute! But how is she ever going to say "Carrie, you're my favorite aunt?" if you live in LA? We need to Skype more. That's sweet she said "ma ma ma" before "da da da!" You win mom of the year!

nich, nic, and keags! said...

isn't that the best sound ever...some mornings i find myself laying in bed laughing at the noise i hear from keags on the monitor...i could lay there all day...until he gets mad and screams to get out!